• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Corona 19 thread

No, it's just **** happens. Epidemics occur in nature all the time, we humans just don't notice much of it due to vaccines and good health care.
True, but you can't deny that this time, the Chinese fuked us again messing with the bats, or perhaps you don't believe that?

The black plague, SARS, COVID ...... bad hygiene, and eating everything that can walk, fly, crawl or swim.

Plus going out of your way to get close to bats, experimenting with them in laboratories.

There is reason for all this. And i refuse to call it nature!!

Chinese wet markets are an abomination and hopefully they will regulate them.

New flu viruses will come and some will be more dangerous than others. Unless it is lab made it's a part of nature..

There still is plague, it just isn't a huge problem like it was a few hundred years ago ;)

Also, other diseases have a human origin as well. It's not nature.

HIV/AIDS.... from dudes ******* each other in the ass. Im i wrong?

EBOLA.... from africans eating monkey brains.

It is not all nature

Chinese wet markets are an abomination and hopefully they will regulate them.

New flu viruses will come and some will be more dangerous than others. Unless it is lab made it's a part of nature..

There still is plague, it just isn't a huge problem like it was a few hundred years ago ;)
Yeah i know.... thanks for cheering me up dude ! :confused:

😅

Wuhan virus is man made in a lab. The fact that anything suggesting such gets shutdown is proof that the powers to be behind the scenes don't want that getting out. The virologist out of Hong Kong has published her work, and of course the insidious powers to be are trying their best to besmirch her and impugn her work.

Chinese been eating bats for years, even decades, yet we never got bat sars until they started fiddling with mess in the wuhan lab.....🤔

Wuhan virus is man made in a lab. The fact that anything suggesting such gets shutdown is proof that the powers to be behind the scenes don't want that getting out. The virologist out of Hong Kong has published her work, and of course the insidious powers to be are trying their best to besmirch her and impugn her work.

Chinese been eating bats for years, even decades, yet we never got bat sars until they started fiddling with mess in the wuhan lab.....🤔
i think so too, they just had to mess with viruses in a lab...

and we know the chinese are just known for all their safety measures 😓 🙄

When you're stubbornly married to a false narrative, and refuse to be honest because you love the power and control you've realized you now have over weak easily manipulated people.....

Back