• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Corona 19 thread

Ever since masks were mandatory to use in public transport over here, the number of cases have gone up for each day.

In other parts of Europe where they have to use masks all the time, on the streets, in supermarkets, yes everywhere... the numbers have exploded. So what the ***?

They are talking about new restrictions here, and people are really getting fed up with it!

Looks like there are more cases alright, but not many more dead or even hospitalized.
They said flatten the curve... everyone was on board. The curve is pretty flat, yet they want more restrictions and perhaps mandatory face covers 24/7

If people here had guns... they would be stroking them right now

View attachment 802485

just remembered that shotguns and high powered hunting rifles are allowed to be owned.... wonder how many are stroking right now? :oops:
Im going to need another gun safe if I keep up at this rate.

Ever since masks were mandatory to use in public transport over here, the number of cases have gone up for each day.

In other parts of Europe where they have to use masks all the time, on the streets, in supermarkets, yes everywhere... the numbers have exploded. So what the ***?

They are talking about new restrictions here, and people are really getting fed up with it!

Looks like there are more cases alright, but not many more dead or even hospitalized.
They said flatten the curve... everyone was on board. The curve is pretty flat, yet they want more restrictions and perhaps mandatory face covers 24/7

If people here had guns... they would be stroking them right now

View attachment 802485

just remembered that shotguns and high powered hunting rifles are allowed to be owned.... wonder how many are stroking right now? :oops:

Masks on public transport was implemented here because of rising numbers. People being fed up and disregarding social distancing, partying and drinking. A correctly worn mask will protect the wearer and more importantly people around them.

There are already virus mutations that seem to spread easier, give symptoms faster, but also look like they are less lethal.

I feel no need to stroke any of my guns any time soon ;)

Masks on public transport was implemented here because of rising numbers. People being fed up and disregarding social distancing, partying and drinking. A correctly worn mask will protect the wearer and more importantly people around them.

There are already virus mutations that seem to spread easier, give symptoms faster, but also look like they are less lethal.

I feel no need to stroke any of my guns any time soon ;)
true indeed, young fools partying and drinking + schools is where the virus is spread.... not on a train or bus with 10 people on it for 15 minutes.
If masks work, why don't they have to wear them in school?

true indeed, young fools partying and drinking + schools is where the virus is spread.... not on a train or bus with 10 people on it for 15 minutes.
If masks work, why don't they have to wear them in school?

Kids have very low infection rates here and there has been virtually no spread inside schools. On a bus/train/plane you are forced to sit close to people and breath the same air with virus particles. This is less a case in schools and outdoor settings. Kids do even more stupid stuff with masks than adults and the virus isn't dangerous for them so it's a calculated risk.

Kids have very low infection rates here and there has been virtually no spread inside schools. On a bus/train/plane you are forced to sit close to people and breath the same air with virus particles. This is less a case in schools and outdoor settings. Kids do even more stupid stuff with masks than adults and the virus isn't dangerous for them so it's a calculated risk.
I wasn't only talking about school with little kids.... there are the higher class levels and then you also have the really sh1tty super spreder places like the higher education facilities.... they literally are forced to sit close to people and breath the same air with virus particles. So why no mask there nofair?

Also: "there has been virtually no spread inside schools" so no schools in Norway have had to send a lot of students home?

Last edited:
I wasn't only talking about school with little kids.... there are the higher class levels and then you also have the really sh1tty super spreder places like the higher education facilities.... they literally are forced to sit close to people and breath the same air with virus particles. So why no mask there nofair?

Also: "there has been virtually no spread inside schools" so no schools in Norway have had to send a lot of students home?

Very few cases here. Universities have strict limits on group sizes and high schools haven't had any big problems. If a student in class tests positive the class is sent home and can return when they have tested negative. Home school until their test results come through.

Until there is an issue there will be no mask requirements afaik.

Very few cases here. Universities have strict limits on group sizes and high schools haven't had any big problems. If a student in class tests positive the class is sent home and can return when they have tested negative. Home school until their test results come through.

Until there is an issue there will be no mask requirements afaik.
It's young people that get the virus now. they get it at schools.
when we had the shut down in the spring, numbers dropped.

now numbers are way up again, yet schools will remain open... and now we have to wear masks almost everywhere, in public transport and in stores and mall..... yet, no masks in school. what the ****?... government have lost it.

I was on board first... not anymore. They do not crack down where it is needed, they punish they rest with stuff without proof of any benefits. in countries in europe where masks are required 24/7, the numbers have skyrocketed.

kids... young folks, are the ones that are careless and don't give a sh it, whether it be social distancing , mask wearing on transport, etc....

Fu ck em' ...... close their schools then. Don't punish the rest of us that know how to behave.

Last edited:
It's young people that get the virus now. they get it at schools.
when we had the shut down in the spring, numbers dropped.

now numbers are way up again, yet schools will remain open... and now we have to wear masks almost everywhere, in public transport and in stores and mall..... yet, no masks in school. what the ****?... government have lost it.

I was on board first... not anymore. They do not crack down where it is needed, they punish they rest with stuff without proof of any benefits. in countries in europe where masks are required 24/7, the numbers have skyrocketed.

kids... young folks, are the ones that are careless and don't give a sh it, whether it be social distancing , mask wearing on transport, etc....

Fu ck em' ...... close their schools then. Don't punish the rest of us that know how to behave.

My state has the highest surge in the country currently. Schools are 100% closed, restaurants are 25%, bars are closed, contact tracing mandatory, masks even when exercising . Fines for no masks. Yet cases are going up. No school or lifts until after the election. Seeing a pattern?

Back