• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Corona 19 thread

My state has the highest surge in the country currently. Schools are 100% closed, restaurants are 25%, bars are closed, contact tracing mandatory, masks even when exercising . Fines for no masks. Yet cases are going up. No school or lifts until after the election. Seeing a pattern?
Yes i do.... apparently we are all fuc ked...... or rather, no we are not! We see right though the bullsh!t 👀

:drinks:

My state has the highest surge in the country currently. Schools are 100% closed, restaurants are 25%, bars are closed, contact tracing mandatory, masks even when exercising . Fines for no masks. Yet cases are going up. No school or lifts until after the election. Seeing a pattern?
You get fined for no masks?

Ever since masks were mandatory to use in public transport over here, the number of cases have gone up for each day.

In other parts of Europe where they have to use masks all the time, on the streets, in supermarkets, yes everywhere... the numbers have exploded. So what the ***?

They are talking about new restrictions here, and people are really getting fed up with it!

Looks like there are more cases alright, but not many more dead or even hospitalized.
They said flatten the curve... everyone was on board. The curve is pretty flat, yet they want more restrictions and perhaps mandatory face covers 24/7

If people here had guns... they would be stroking them right now

View attachment 802485

just remembered that shotguns and high powered hunting rifles are allowed to be owned.... wonder how many are stroking right now? :oops:
I usually abstain from using or citing anecdotal stories, but what happened to me last Thursday is the answer to your questions.

I realized we are going to be gone on voting day so I went and done the advanced voting. They opened at 8:30am. I was there at 8:20. Walked up and got in line with about 15-20 other people. I was the only one not wearing a mask. I intentionally kept several feet between myself and the people in front of me. The people behind me kept creeping up on me! One of the lady workers requested that I enter the door so everyone could move closer. I told her NO! I was intentionally trying to socially distance from people. She looked at me like I was crazy. She had a mask on, they all had masks on! None were even remotely trying to distance themslves.

That's the biggest reason that masks don't work. They give people a false sense of safety and the other far more important precautionary measures become relaxed. Not to even mention the irrefutable scientific evidence that cloth masks aren't effective at all at inhibiting the transmission of ILI.

I usually abstain from using or citing anecdotal stories, but what happened to me last Thursday is the answer to your questions.

I realized we are going to be gone on voting day so I went and done the advanced voting. They opened at 8:30am. I was there at 8:20. Walked up and got in line with about 15-20 other people. I was the only one not wearing a mask. I intentionally kept several feet between myself and the people in front of me. The people behind me kept creeping up on me! One of the lady workers requested that I enter the door so everyone could move closer. I told her NO! I was intentionally trying to socially distance from people. She looked at me like I was crazy. She had a mask on, they all had masks on! None were even remotely trying to distance themslves.

That's the biggest reason that masks don't work. They give people a false sense of safety and the other far more important precautionary measures become relaxed. Not to even mention the irrefutable scientific evidence that cloth masks aren't effective at all at inhibiting the transmission of ILI.
Exactly, the false sense of safety is the real danger.

And the masks, like the ones Oakley is selling..... sh!t, might as well strap a dead bat to your face ....... 🦇 ....🇨🇳......🤢....🤒..................⚰️

Christmas markets cancelled...... 😞 😢 😭

The China Plague causing meltdowns all over europe, tons of new cases... death toll not high though.

Last edited:
z-memes-15-10.jpg

Back