• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Corona 19 thread

Ask the Italians, Spanish or Frensh it they should have enforce stricter rules 3-4 week ago.

Dam if you're going to rely on someone else to protect you from this then you're fuked I'm sorry a government can only do so much then it's up to you. If you shut everything down and forcibly make them stay in their house you'll have a goddam revolt and there will be nothing left

Hey I just figured out the way people can keep from getting or spreading the corona JUST ****** STAY HOME ITS THAT EASY
Basically, that's the best.
For this reason, families should not go on an excursion for shopping.
One person alone can also get necessary food for the hole Family.

I am hating these clowns right now to the point that I don’t even want to buy another product made by them. Plus I have not been in the sushi bar for 1 month :cry:
You and everyone else on this entire forum would not survive on things made not made in China...

You and everyone else on this entire forum would not survive on things made not made in China...
Ehh I think it's possible to survive w/o made in china products.

You'd either need to own very few possessions as to limit your needs, an be very aware of what you buy.

Although to live a more normal life, you'd just need to be very well off financially to afford domestic or custom handmade items that aren't made in china. Though even then it might be hard to own a car unless you purchase handmade exotic/hypercar (but even then small bits within those cars probably came from china) or go with a restored vintage vechile.

I work in one and its finally starting to slow down but before that there was no way to social distance 300 people standing in line with their hoards of TP

I work In Supermarkets too, I’m amazed at how many people are still shopping after given instructions to just stay home

Back