• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Corona 19 thread

But you said Home Depot, Lowes, and Ace. Are these Oakley face shields available there or not? Link please?
The Oakley ones are not there. Which should be obvious. However, other companies do make face shields like that. And if you were truly interested in the safety that a face shield would provide them a brand would not stop you from buying one.

So please stop trying to incite a reaction from me.

I mean this is the OAKLEY Forum, isn't it? If any of us Oakley fanatics could acquire an Oakley branded, designed, and made face shield I'm sure we would prefer that over some generic ace branded one....I'm js 🤷‍♂️

The Oakley ones are not there. Which should be obvious. However, other companies do make face shields like that. And if you were truly interested in the safety that a face shield would provide them a brand would not stop you from buying one.

So please stop trying to incite a reaction from me.
If you are in the mood for a irrational conversation my 4 year old wants to know why she can't have ice cream for breakfast.

Back