• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Country Flag Batwolf

Nyarlathotep

The Crawling Chaos
Premium Member
Mesa, AZ
Don't know long this will last, I'm pissed because I just ordered some at the higher price, but for now most of them are $69.99 on the Vault website.

I saw that! I was very dumbfounded. But retail works in mysterious ways. I was holding off because I wanted something else; however, I am going to take full advantage and get either the sweden or the german one. Not sure though. Both countries show ancestry for me.

Don't know long this will last, I'm pissed because I just ordered some at the higher price, but for now most of them are $69.99 on the Vault website.

I did the same thing; jumped on the Germany, Sweden, and UK Batwolfs at $97 a piece, and then the price drops to $69 a day later. I called customer service, and they couldn't adjust the price since my order has already shipped. However, they did place a new order for me and set me up with a return slip (postage included) to send back the higher priced set. Returns can also be done at Vault stores. So reorder while these things are still available.

Anyone wanna trade their sweden icons, lenses and bag for the norway? I dont like the matte blk frame but would like the ice/sweden icons in the blk ink frame.

damn i missed it . . . probably just a few minutes - that sucks!!!

Got a trade going on for the UK's, I'm very excited to get these! If any are available next week I'm going to get South Africa.

Back