• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Craigslist

:( If you ever decide to sell them I would pay you $500.00

Wow, VERY generous offer, but they're still not for sale :smile: I actually bought the Gunmetal pair from the Hollywood and Highland O-Store. One of my first 5 pairs in my collection. Still have the box and paperwork in minty condition!

@Batwolf - Since i had them out i decided to clean my FMJ/Polished Black/Fire and FMJ/Crystal/Ice. Also took a few pics to show you how my fire pair doesn't have the "Oakley" on the bridge and no "Splice" on the left earsock. The Crystal/Ice has all the same markings as my Emerald pair. Oh and also because Razerwire called me a whore. So i'm gonna whore it up :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the pics! I'll let you know when he sends me some.

No problem! They're a really great pair to have. Not just for collecting purposes, but more that they're REALLY COMFORTABLE. I want to have the complete set of colorways, but i doubt that'll EVER happen :sad: Asking prices for the Splice are just crazy.

Let's put it this way. If you get your pair for $100, i would consider buying it off you just to use it for parts.

Hope you got them insured in that earthquake country you're living in! Ever since I moved out of Cali I've felt much better about having collections of stuff... until an earthquake hit here a couple of months ago. That pissed me off to no end.

Back