• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Custom Carbon Fibre Juliets - my homage to this wonderful design

@Dieseltech thank you ..... my wife calls it a dolphin and doesn't like it that much, but she just doesn't get the point of it !
I think it is cool and you might be able to sell the cases on a large market. It is your own design. I don’t know all the laws on selling a copy of the Juliet.
You did a really good job with these!

I think those are SICK...don't call them Juliet's...call them fokleys...haha..if you ever put a price tag on a pair I'm interested ...great workmanship

@Chris A Hardaway thank you for the kind words and that's really good to know about the lenses, I originally put in a pair of original Oakley black iridiums, but wanted to get some contrasting colour so bought a set of revenants which is whats in the photos, but even better to know you are there :D

@Nortika @Rick58 @Tuttjr thank you, loving the 'fokelys'...brilliant

@Chris A Hardaway thank you for the kind words and that's really good to know about the lenses, I originally put in a pair of original Oakley black iridiums, but wanted to get some contrasting colour so bought a set of revenants which is whats in the photos, but even better to know you are there :D

@Nortika @Rick58 @Tuttjr thank you, loving the 'fokelys'...brilliant
Agreed with everyone else these are amazing works of art and the craftsmanship and time to make one I'm sure is a lot. Like the other guys said though, if you make more or especially an ott.... I'd love to be in line!!

Latest Posts

Back