• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Custom Oakley belt buckles - what do you think?

IMG_3706.JPG
IMG_3705.JPG

1. Night stalker
2. "untitled' white spots on gunmetal.. I would call Frostbite?? or something lol
3. Deadpool
4. "Don't Ask" black
5. Slaughterhouse

would literally buy any/all of these great job man!!!

You've done some great work in these!

Stupid question, but how do the buckles actually work? They don't appear to have the pins that one would expect and any photos I've seen don't clearly show.

You've done some great work in these!

Stupid question, but how do the buckles actually work? They don't appear to have the pins that one would expect and any photos I've seen don't clearly show.

I have a few and they have a little clamp on the underside, so you take a plain leather belt with no buckle (Oakley sell them but I just bought my own for a fraction of the price), clamp one end in, feed the belt around yourself and back through the clamp and close it :)

I have a few and they have a little clamp on the underside, so you take a plain leather belt with no buckle (Oakley sell them but I just bought my own for a fraction of the price), clamp one end in, feed the belt around yourself and back through the clamp and close it :)
That sounds simple enough. Thank you. Like I said, I couldn't really tell from photos.

Hello!
Thank you all for your kind words.
It really has been a labor of love making these. I have had to take time away from it because I'm in the swimming pool business and things are crazy busy right now but I look forward to creating some new and exciting designs this coming winter and will be sure to share.
Thanks again,
J

Back