• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Custom Water Transfer Graphix Info Update

Custom imaging is all speculation at this point. But with the way water graphics work, basically the shop doing the work would have to get your design/logo/picture specially printed on their water transfer material then apply it like they normally would. Who knows if these shops, or the one XMM is in contact with will even do it.

The first result on google for hydroprinting suggested that they had the capability do do custom imaging, i did not see any prices though.

Apparently he paid $300. If so I feel bad for him. If anyone is interested I'm going to be getting two pairs done with the shop XMM is using. A pair of Jury's as well as a Holbrook. Here are some of the ideas I had (based on what they offered on the website).

If they can do custom prints, I'd like to try this.

blackwhitecomic.jpg

Just some ideas I threw out there.

Last edited by a moderator:
If they can do custom prints, I'd like to try this.

blackwhitecomic.jpg

Just some ideas I threw out there.

Now those rock! Reminds me a little of the Fox Super Duncan's in Antiscene.

I need to dig out some of my Silver Surfer comics, plenty of cool drawing in there to put on some Oakley frames!

Last edited by a moderator:
(If they can do custom) Do you think they will be able to match the front with the earstems this well?

To be honest, I know they won't match that well with the sides. I just did these in Photoshop to get an idea of what it would look like.

Just an update, I contacted Northwest Hydroprint and they CANNOT do custom designs. Apparently application sheets are made overseas and a custom print would cost $5000+.

However, they can change the base color of the patterns they do offer.

They told me $35 per pair. I asked about a group discount so if anyone wants to join in on this let me know.

Latest Posts

Back