• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Daily Frogskins

CharlieKane

Oakley Beginner
we all love frogskins, and a lot of us collect, but others of us just have a pair or two (maybe even rare ones) that we actually wear. what kind of frogskins do you wear? any pics of your beat up old worn down frogskins? who wears their whole collection?

i wear most of my frogs, some more than others, and some i never use at all. daily use would be my custom bloodsplatter frog, school bus yellow and perhaps the luztka. occasional pairs would be DQM, B-1B, SW 24k or the Fragments. rarely used frogs are the MODA, Cult/Empire and Berrics. never used at all for ages would be the AP #16, SW Chrome, Supreme 24k and Chrome. that's the main gist of my wearing pattern. ha!

I only got 2 pairs at the moment (Jupiter Camo & SW 24K) and I wear them both. They're both only a few weeks old tho, bought BNIB, so in excellent condition. There's a pic in the "do I suit these" thread...

must be tough for you jono, i would hate to have all those pairs to choose from, must be rough, if you need me to ill take some of your hands! LOL

I've got anti-freeze/violet, anti-freeze/24k, smog tortoise/24k, commonwealth/gold, Shaun White/24k, Shaun White/black polarized, black light black/+red, crystalblack/+red, Jetty surf blue/ruby, jetty surf red/ruby,matte Olive Grenade/gold, neon Yellow/fire, polished black/black, polished white/black iridium, polished clear/black, Acid pink/black, matte black/violet, jupiter Camo, woodgrain Koston's, fire flora, as well as BKRW black, and Trevor "trouble" Andrew's glow in the dark on the way and a second pair of Jupiter Camo's BNIB hidden from my wife.(she bought me a double for Christmas and I didn't want to disappoint her by telling her I already had those)

Everything I have I wear, just depends on what I'm wearing and what I feel like.

Have Jupiter camos acid blue black orange and blue clear with violet matte turquoise/matte white polished white and ruby and a polished black with positive red. I wear them all but the JC the least.

Blacklight +red, acid black are normally my go to's. Grenade Fade and SW24K less often, although i wore my SW24K at my wedding! Antifreeze is sitting at my house waiting for me to open them when i get back from business.

I think i have been wearing the flora fade the most and i had to put my Jupiter camo on permanent display cause i don't wanna risk any damage! Daily before i got my flora fades would be marine fades and matte black/fire.

Latest Posts

Back