• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

WARNING EBAY FROGS LISTED

Nucchem

If you are not falling, you are not learning.
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Dublin, Ca
Just a heads up on the frog listed on Ebay
rayorr-78 is Joe Smith or Royal Lion Museum.
The Concept Studio Eclispe Gold.
First they are beat up and delaminating and chipped. He has avoided showing that. Second his description is a lie, or who knows the truth.
@Soulfulfrog can verify.
This is what he told me when he tried to sell them to me.
He has lowered his price by $500 so that’s a plus.
Just be aware. They are very cool, but beware.
If you search the forum he tried to sell them here with a totally different description.

The second pair is also a Prototype. Only 1 other exists, and we (the person that owns the other pair) had a discussion the other night on what to name it. Other person didn't have any ideas, so my current name is "Frogskins Eclipse Gold Leaf^Crystal with Fire Iridium". It is $1000. It is literally my 2nd favorite Frogskins. Here are pictures (but the video will be better!):

The 'scratch' you are referring to is actually Brian Takumi's handwriting. He puts a "c" inside any "Concept" frame! :) :) :)

The "c" does not even show from the front in normal room lighting, and is much more noticeable in the photo because it is backlit in my studio and what not. You can see yourself that it isn't even showing from the angled views :)

93404812-64A7-48B6-BBB2-9BD54377E1B2.png
0B717175-074A-4F3E-BB1F-688B2593DB23.png
F25D1983-FB22-4CC0-A842-C531C3358849.png
701003F3-33F1-4C6F-99B3-7C18BE714756.png

When I got those brother. They were really in bad shape. If I recall correctly I had 3 or 4 of them here at one time. That one was the worst of them. The other 3 I gifted to friends in the community. What it boils down to is that it's just a prototype that failed to meet standards and was washed. It's not an iridium frog by any means either..just a wild look on some colour shifting style coating. Buyer beware for sure. Save your money and buy something else.

The one I passed onto you was different. I think it's funny how he names them whatever he wants. Lol.

Thanks for being real about this Frog, you know I trust your judgement as I purchased the other pair from you & it's was super cool. don't know if I will every sell.

This douche will lie to his dead granny. He has/had some top shelf items but his dealings are sketchy at best. These sunnies are pretty hammered and delimitation is taking place, once that starts it never stops.
Let us know what you think once in hand @Joesdayjob

Latest Posts

Back