• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Dark Ruby X-Squared

Same here!

Reason why I'm very curious. I have a polished carbon frame and just looking for a ruby lens.

Would really love to know where he got the ruby lens.

Right the guy I bought them from (140766063738) put the Ruby in these frames. I was looking for this exact combo. I was looking to get the polished carbon and then order ruby.. but I figured with my luck I'd get a "fire-lookin" pair. So I jumped on these.

He says that he got them right from Oakley. I know that the ruby x-squareds at my local O Store are actually pretty red, just not this red.

I know who this guy is... He's the one with the $9000 collection for sale on craigslist. It's about $2000 overpriced, he's really proud of what he has. Was he cool to work with or kind of a jerk? He has a pair of x serial juliets for $1200!

He was cool. Super fast shipping. I ordered, like I usually do, at about 2am on Sunday and had it on Wednesday. It is really in new shape. Very friendly. I did see those Juliets... nice and over priced but it is OBO.

Those lenses look fantastic. When I got my pair, the store O store I went to only had a couple in stock. The salesman let me see each and pick the one that looked best. I have a pair that look more ruby than fire which I was happy with. Great find!

I bought a pair from him a while back out of the collection and he was great to work with and I feel I got a killer price for what it was. (Scelzi Fives NIB w/ Sig) I would recommend him no problem.

I did this swap with my XS too, the ruby looks awesome in that frame, I even went as far as putting red unobtainium on them. My ruby lenses are a great dark deep ruby color too. You can buy replacement ruby straight from Oakley.com. Not too hard to swap out either.

Back