• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Difference Between Transitions SOLFX And Photochromic?

Transitions lenses are really only good for outdoor activities / sports with changing conditions, like cycling. Not much, if any use for driving, as was said before, due to the car windshield which blocks out UV rays which is what Transitions and photochromic lenses react to.

I waited forever to get photochromic radarlocks, when I finally got them, I felt a little cheated!!!

They don't go dark enough!!!!!! (Im picky tho, for how much they cost, I wish they be a little darker in color when they change to dark grey)

Only reason why I wanted them so badly is cause when I run super early in the morning it is still dark and finish the sun out at full blast.

All well, maybe other people are not as picky as I am.

I waited forever to get photochromic radarlocks, when I finally got them, I felt a little cheated!!!

They don't go dark enough!!!!!!

+1 I looked at the Photocrhromatic Fire lenses on the Echelon Jawbone, and they really didn't appear to change that much. I think I would be just as happy with normal Fire Iridium.

Latest Posts

Back