• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

difference in the color of the lenses

Iamchris

Oakley Beginner
Poland
Hello everyone i wanna buy flak model but have some questions.
received_2278145059118485.jpeg

Do someone ride in prizm trial lenses on a roadbike, are they donr so lighter? why are these lenses( photo) so different in color as both are prizm trial?

Thx for help

Yep.

And you can ride anywhere with any lenses, try a few on different terrain and you just may find they are labeled "Wrong"

the seller says that both are prizm trial, so I preferred to ask.

Maybe some prizm trial user who riding on roadbike can write few words about its good idea or not ?

and sry for my eng :/

54517232_368576673730682_6269596175536488448_n.jpg
the left is 100% road not trial ?
I will add that I live in Poland, the climate of the weather is random, one day is sunny one day is cloudy. But i riding only on asphalts road.

Welcome you to @"TRUMP" and thx for fast answer

the seller says that both are prizm trial, so I preferred to ask.

Maybe some prizm trial user who riding on roadbike can write few words about its good idea or not ?

and sry for my eng :/

Welcome to the community! ...and I did!
If they work for you, they're a good idea. I am a huge fan of Fire Iridium, some road riders think it lets in too much on very bright days and makes the colors seem off.

Welcome to the community! ...and I did!
If they work for you, they're a good idea. I am a huge fan of Fire Iridium, some road riders think it lets in too much on very bright days and makes the colors seem off.

I never had them on my nose and I wanna bought them through shipping so I prefer to ask experienced users. In Poland, oakley is available only in large cities, and I live in a small village, my friends do not use oakleys so im here :)

Back