• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Do you really think this is one big happy Oakley Family?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's part of the game my man, I've gotten some good deals and some awful deals. My OTT was purchased for less than $100, but my Mars Jordan was $700, and I barely wear any of them.
I guess it is the same idea with cars, would you buy 65 mustang, For over 100k? I honestly wouldn't but there are people who love them. It is what it is, just live and let go, that's what I do

I agree @SiRacer420 and again I am not referring to your deal or your post. If you had a deal he should honor it.
I know.

And I do agree with your main idea. 100%.

If Dyeraudio finds a sweet deal on something I don't expect him to pass it to me just because we're buddies. We're all in the same hobby and a lot of us are after the same ****.

I know.

And I do agree with your main idea. 100%.

If Dyeraudio finds a sweet deal on something I don't expect him to pass it to me just because we're buddies. We're all in the same hobby and a lot of us are after the same ****.

Pass em all on to me

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

I don't get why people think someone owes them something when they find rare or discontinued item. I understand some of you are close and know each well but for the most part none of you have ever met each other. So why is it when someone finds something others want they feel it should be given to them at cost? Why is it acceptable for some forum members to mark up their items double and triple what they paid for them but others get raked over the coals? I don't think anyone owes anyone anything here. If you don't like the price people put on stuff move on or show some initiative go out and discover your own rare Oakley treasures and sell them for what you see fit. Otherwise just move on and leave it be.

And why ask "How much were these new?" - everyone knows what stuff cost new. How much were x-metals new? How much were C-Six new? How much were OTT new? Why are these marked 3x to 5x more than the new price? Employee ID's - bottle openers - holiday giveaways were technically free so why are forum members selling them on here for $100's of dollars when they were free? You should just be giving the away if you're done with them right?

Most of the time when someone does find a forum member to sell cheap they end up turning around and making a big profit. But again it's ok for some but not others.
It all comes down to greed.

What about the person or person who runs around to O Stores to buy a specific item while taking a day off of work and then marks each item up $50-$100 and charges travel time and gas on top of that? That's a douche move but it happens. Then they get all bitchy when people complain about how high the price is. They shouldn't have done that anyway.

Then you got the guys who will get stuff and give it away for free.

Then you got a guy who will drive 700 miles for you and only ask you for gas money to pick up expensive pieces that are truly artwork.

Then you got a guy who is willing to just send stuff away for free when someone needs it.

It all depends.

Some people are *******s and some are not.

It all comes down to greed.

What about the person or person who runs around to O Stores to buy a specific item while taking a day off of work and then marks each item up $50-$100 and charges travel time and gas on top of that? That's a douche move but it happens. Then they get all bitchy when people complain about how high the price is. They shouldn't have done that anyway.

Then you got the guys who will get stuff and give it away for free.

Then you got a guy who will drive 700 miles for you and only ask you for gas money to pick up expensive pieces that are truly artwork.

Then you got a guy who is willing to just send stuff away for free when someone needs it.

It all depends.

Some people are *******s and some are not.
He was actually on the clock getting paid. Lol

I have charged more for a item but those same people also have me pay fair market value also. Now when u sent me $4k Frank I didn't mark up a single item as u have previously helped me I think it comes down to knowing who u deal with. Some are friends. Other customers and O collectors lol

Idk if u have a deal, u have a deal.

Until you somehow don't LOL

I don't get why people think someone owes them something when they find rare or discontinued item. I understand some of you are close and know each well but for the most part none of you have ever met each other. So why is it when someone finds something others want they feel it should be given to them at cost? Why is it acceptable for some forum members to mark up their items double and triple what they paid for them but others get raked over the coals? I don't think anyone owes anyone anything here. If you don't like the price people put on stuff move on or show some initiative go out and discover your own rare Oakley treasures and sell them for what you see fit. Otherwise just move on and leave it be.

And why ask "How much were these new?" - everyone knows what stuff cost new. How much were x-metals new? How much were C-Six new? How much were OTT new? Why are these marked 3x to 5x more than the new price? Employee ID's - bottle openers - holiday giveaways were technically free so why are forum members selling them on here for $100's of dollars when they were free? You should just be giving the away if you're done with them right?

Most of the time when someone does find a forum member to sell cheap they end up turning around and making a big profit. But again it's ok for some but not others.
The second paragraph: OMGOSH. Yes. I'm sure that has to be irritating.
First paragraph: I'm with you on that. Why moan about a price? You don't have to like it...if not, life goes on. Someone else will buy, or it will rot.
Last sentence: I hate it, but whatever. I can choose not to participate in that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back