• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Do You Remember Your First Oakley's? How Many?

I’m gonna have to go through a box of old photos now. Like

lol, I’m gonna have to go through a box of old photos now. I really didn’t take that many pics back then. Someone would have had to taken a pic of me in my Oakley’s. When did they start putting front facing cameras in cell phones?
I'm looking tonight. I know of 1 with my Eye Jackets (on a boat at 13/14) and 2 with my Juliets (holding my dog in the river, sitting at Bonnaroo).

First set was a pair of original Eye Jackets black with black lenses and silver icons, bought in high school with my min wage part time job... Long lost

Second a pair of Juliets plasma Ice, had to have those after X-Men was in theaters. Had those forever, 2 sets of lenses and earsocks needed a tune up when I didn't know they could be tuned. Stollen from work in rough shape...

Third was a pair first gen Wiretap silver with fire lenses. I still have them just in very poor shape...

After that can't remember what came next.

Agreed. I always wanted a flak 2 to be released in root beer but it never happened.
OT, but have you seen 9188-59 - matte rootbeer w/ SWP? It comes with brown rubber and looks good swapped with Prizm Tungsten polar.
A8FE4344-5DDC-4F52-8C19-C3A7846D8C05.jpeg

Latest Posts

Back