• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Was Your First Pair, Or What Got You Hooked On Oakley

My first pair was the E-wire in 1995, I have been a collector for a few years now & I wish I had not sold them, I have got another pair now same colour version but wish those were my original ones.

I was a weekend dishpig in grade 9 back in the early 90s, I bought a pair of Mumbos, clear black frame with black lens, I paid $160usd for them, which was a **** load for me, considering I made $3.50/h (Canadian) about 2 months later I set them down with my stuff while playing tennis and some a-hole stole them while I continued to play. I was heart broken and didn't get another pair for about a year.

I was a weekend dishpig in grade 9 back in the early 90s, I bought a pair of Mumbos, clear black frame with black lens, I paid $160usd for them, which was a **** load for me, considering I made $3.50/h (Canadian) about 2 months later I set them down with my stuff while playing tennis and some a-hole stole them while I continued to play. I was heart broken and didn't get another pair for about a year.
My first pair was i can't remember what they were called but they were clear black with black iridium and i never paid for them. I was at the tennis court watching some kids play and i noticed the pair of oakleys when i was about to leave so i just picked them up.

My first pair was i can't remember what they were called but they were clear black with black iridium and i never paid for them. I was at the tennis court watching some kids play and i noticed the pair of oakleys when i was about to leave so i just picked them up.
Thief on the run.gif

Hahahaha , to funny....

Back