• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Do you ride? ATV/UTV/Dirtbikes

Wicked

B WP
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Maine
What do you ride and how long have you been riding?

I've owned 4 wheelers for about 25 years now. I have always owned Yamaha but just bought my 1st Polaris about 2 weeks ago. I have owned (2) Yamaha Warrior's (3) Yamaha Banshee's (1) Yamaha Kodiak (1) Yamaha Wolverine.

2000 Yamaha Kodiak 400 (Sold)
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 350
2014 Polaris Sportsman 850 XP Limited Edition

Last edited:
We bought both the Kodiak (2000) and Wolverine (2001) brand new. Here is my Kodiak from a few years back @ Pittston Farms.
image.jpg

The day I brought a Polaris into Yamaha territory (swapping some parts)
image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:
Just the regular
RZR XP1000 4 seater.
Cage, clutch, lights, winch, stereo, gps
Its under the gun right now getting a boondocker turbo setup.
My 7th UTV. 3rd polaris

XP41K4.jpg

XP41K2.jpg

mem1.jpg

Used to ride regularly.... This was my '85 250R..... Once we close on the MI house I'm looking into getting a 350X..... 3 wheels are better than 4....

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430028722.098659.jpg

Just the regular
RZR XP1000 4 seater.
Cage, clutch, lights, winch, stereo, gps
Its under the gun right now getting a boondocker turbo setup.
My 7th UTV. 3rd polaris
That is super cool @the_owl that must be a blast to drive and with Turbo on the way :eek: I really want a side X side but the trails around me are just to narrow to justify the money :( Now if I could spend more time up North at camp I'd have this (looked at it before buying the XP)
image.jpg

Used to ride regularly.... This was my '85 250R..... Once we close on the MI house I'm looking into getting a 350X..... 3 wheels are better than 4....

Got my start on a Honda 200S :) There are still some 3 wheelers rolling trails around here.

Last edited:
Moto for years - desert places like Ocotillo Wells, Glamis, Dumont. And street bikes on & off since I was of age!

Always Oakley googles here!

Have this other version of a death machine too...
image.jpg

Back