• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Drop Ball Test Certificate Required by US Customs.

...if they were made on the 'third shift' then they should pass....

easiest way to bypass the certificate requirement is to declare the item as 'used footwear' on the customs declaration...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
I really do’nt know why USPS are’nt strict with these? But Thank God anyway otherwise it is more of a hassle.

I always marked them as gifts and have no commercial value but unfortunately FDA rules applies especially using private couriers. I had argued over this, but still customs insist they need certs. Hope that helps.

I dont doubt you one bit, it just sounds like its supposed to be applied to commercial ok only by that statement you provided.

Have you tried using USPS? I always have good luck with them and tell people to use them when shipping INTL to me...

I dont doubt you one bit, it just sounds like its supposed to be applied to commercial ok only by that statement you provided.

Have you tried using USPS? I always have good luck with them and tell people to use them when shipping INTL to me...
USPS is a breeze bro. No hassle,no checks, only delays. :)

FedEx does this every time I get a package from out of the country. Only fedex has done it to me. I hate it. They also try to make me pay an import tax. Ha! **** you fedex. I don’t pay it. Never have never will.

Bottom line is this, use USPS.