• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Drop Ball Test Certificate Required by US Customs.

FedEx sucks so much at international shipping. I had a package stuck in a clearance delay and literally nobody could tell me why they weren’t able to view the electronic customs form and invoice. They made no effort to reach out to me or the business that shipped it. No way to actually speak to the customs people. Unbelievable that companies outside of the US even do business with them.

FedEx sucks so much at international shipping. I had a package stuck in a clearance delay and literally nobody could tell me why they weren’t able to view the electronic customs form and invoice. They made no effort to reach out to me or the business that shipped it. No way to actually speak to the customs people. Unbelievable that companies outside of the US even do business with them.
Yeah FedEx is pretty bad for that. I normally have to watch the tracking like a hawk or it will just sit in customs.

I've had pretty good luck on the phone with them. Most of the time they just give me the email address of the person I need to send the ball drop paperwork to and it's released the next day.