• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ebay replica seller

overwatch

Oakley Beginner

Appears 95% of his Oakley sunglasses are replicas for sale but listed under the brand name Oakley. Curious how this legal on Ebay? By including the caveat "Style" or including the words, replica, clone, etc. in the description, this override Ebay's selling policy for fakes? Seems pretty deceptive to me, not sure why Ebay allows this. I hope the people bidding are aware what they are getting.

Only 13 items remain out of 60 but all with bidders. Let's keep reporting to Ebay till it's removed. Teamwork makes the dreamwork.
If only it were that easy.......I report all the fakes through eBay, also contact the sellers prior to report. Sometimes they apologise and remove the auction(honest sellers), most however give me sh1t and just leave their crap up.

If only it were that easy.......I report all the fakes through eBay, also contact the sellers prior to report. Sometimes they apologise and remove the auction(honest sellers), most however give me sh1t and just leave their crap up.

I can see your point. It'll be rather difficult for Ebay to believe one party or the other. Good thing this seller made a couple blatant errors that made it very easy for Ebay to be decisive.

What's the consensus on these 2 new listings?

What's the consensus on these 2 new listings?

I call fake. Oakley doesn't and has never made microclear cloths with serrated edges. Unless Sux has deviated?

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back