• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

ebay seller chilipepper818

Just looking at that box gives me a stiffy..... he he he....
1671582541334.gif

I see.. but R1 MJs were written in the factory right? All the 4 digit serial boxes looks to be written by the same person. @mjt42
The font on the 4 digit serial Romeo pairs is very distinctive - i'm no handwriting expert but there are some very particular 'serifs' on most pairs I have seen. If these are not there I would be very cautious about proceding with a purchase as 'matching'.

Here is an example
27e6d71a043336356e3d124e2b8cfa9d.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah a lot of people kiss is ass here because he has everything. But he is the scummiest of the scum here. This is a 75 dollar cracked frame he couldn't even bother to match his arms. Them when he had dozens of x squared from good condition to beater he wanted the same price and called me out as cheep for not wanting to pay the same for rubbers and lenses.

Screenshot_20221220_210639_eBay.jpg

Yeah a lot of people kiss is ass here because he has everything. But he is the scummiest of the scum here. This is a 75 dollar cracked frame he couldn't even bother to match his arms. Them when he had dozens of x squared from good condition to beater he wanted the same price and called me out as cheep for not wanting to pay the same for rubbers and lenses.

View attachment 1019869
I think the “snake” is rare that’s why? 😅

View attachment 1019869
I wonder how much this seller is getting these for to turn around and sell for this much.
I think he also has/had a Racing Jacket for that same asking price 🙃

Back