• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Everyone wants the Red Tiger Racing Jacket

GRFMotorsports

is an Oakley whore
Premium Member
Nixa, Mo
There are a few of us on the forum that are doing what we can to help other members get a pair of these but at the end of the day there are only so many to go around.

If you still need a pair for your collection, not to flip for $$, leave your name here and perhaps someone can help you out with an extra pair.

Some of us spent quite a bit of time and effort, not to mention money to secure a few of these pairs.

Keep in mind it is up to each individual owner to strike a deal with whomever they choose, it's not any of that I asked first stuff.

If you are a new member that has 25 posts and no one knows you dont expect to get the same treatment as someone who has been here for 10 years and done dozens of deals in the past.

This is also not a thread to discuss details, simply a consolidated place to request a pair for a personal collection.

Keep it that way and this should be able to stay up. Mess it up and down comes the thread. Act like you have done this before.

Once you have secured one remove your request.

I was one of the guys refreshing from the launch and search every two minutes on ‘racing, then ‘jacket’ and then ‘tiger’, until I was done with it after an hour and received the link. So yes please.

Two considerations:
1. I won’t pay more than the retail price
2. If someone wants to sell it for retail: let’s check in seven days if all these RJ’s are gone here. I really want one, but reading all those reactions it seems others are more desperate than me.

Already gave up getting one, so invested the money in other things and now this…

Yeah I had given up. If someone has a set they will sell me for my collection at retail I'd very much appreciate it.

Grew up watching the Tour and drooled all over the screen every time I saw Hincapie's RJ's. I finally bought one, a gen1 and wore it to its death basically. Managed to change the unobtainium, back when you could find them in O Stores, but could never find replacement lenses for it, so when those started peeling, there was nothing I could do to save them.
I had a blue gen 2 for a while, but funny enough, by the time the rubbers started to go, they were impossible to find. Lenses were still around, but the unobtainium kits were gone. Still have these at my parent's house somewhere.
RJ's were my first O love, so I was really excited about the Muzm ones. Not so excited when I heard they were so limited...
I tried to buy them:
1. I was on a cycling trip in Japan and was supposed to fly back on the 4th, so I stopped at the Shibuya O Store when they opened at 11:00 am. No luck. They told me they won't have it that day.
2. On the plane back to the US I refreshed the O website 1000 times, around the time when they were supposed to be released, with no luck to snag one.
3. On my way back to Key West, I stopped at the O Store in Miami (the 5th). They told me the shipment was delayed and they don't have a ETA.
4. Different raffles on various websites, didn't win any of them of course.
5. Had a friend from Canada buy me a pair when they poped up shortly on the canadian website, only to have the order canceled couple minutes later.
6. Bought a pair from BAIT two days ago, the order shows as processing, but don't have my hopes up, I am pretty sure it'll be cancelled on Monday when they return.
So YEAH! I'd love to have one.

I would love a pair. I’ve bought 3 pair and all 3 were cancelled in about an hour. My finger hurts from refreshing the page the other day. If anyone has a pair at a “reasonable “ price, I’d def be interested. Thanks o fam

If all goes well and they arrive as it appears they will I will have one for sale at cost and no sales tax since I live in a no sales tax state… what I have decided to do with it is have you the members pm me a nomination for a member who has shown kindness to others and never critical to especially new members (unless they were just plain a$$hols and deserved it) If you know of someone who fits this and have a story to tell please pm me with your nomination. Do not tell that person you did so because I only have one left after taking care of two other o Bros who I know have done right by others on the forum. I will not lie … I got 6 … I am helping 3 people at cost … keeping one… and two will go to auction on eBay and I will get paid for those… what I will likely do is have one of my people I am already helping draw a name of those recommended to me and then notify them once I have the result.

If all goes well and they arrive as it appears they will I will have one for sale at cost and no sales tax since I live in a no sales tax state… what I have decided to do with it is have you the members pm me a nomination for a member who has shown kindness to others and never critical to especially new members (unless they were just plain a$$hols and deserved it) If you know of someone who fits this and have a story to tell please pm me with your nomination. Do not tell that person you did so because I only have one left after taking care of two other o Bros who I know have done right by others on the forum. I will not lie … I got 6 … I am helping 3 people at cost … keeping one… and two will go to auction on eBay and I will get paid for those… what I will likely do is have one of my people I am already helping draw a name of those recommended to me and then notify them once I have the result.
Excellent!

Latest Posts

Back