• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Excellent service for Repin in UK

Yes he did. Apparently he was in hospital. my bad but I didn't know.

Well there are still 4 others we know about we will see.

The hospital BS is just an excuse. You did nothing wrong.

I know of another member he owes alot of money to and he told him 2 of his friends died, he wasnt able to access the internet, blah blah blah so we will see what the other guy says as that scam is a full year old now and took place before he claimed to be in tje hospital

Your scams predate October by a longshot.

Too many "black eyes" on your record for anyone to be able to trust you around here. Im suprised they even let you remain a member here.
@PlaceholderUK. Hmmmm. Too many things don’t really add up. I’m famous for giving people chances, but there is a tremendous amount of bad “smoke” wherever you seem to be.

I haven't scammed anyone.
Everything has been taken care of.
Updated 17th March, 2019 by cacatman
No offence, but you sound like a scammer when you allegedly:-
- promise stuff, and don’t provide any proof.
- promise stuff, and don’t deliver. Instead, make up excuses.
- sell lenses that you say are Zeiss made, but aren’t, as stated by people who have contacted Zeiss, and talked to your UK supplier of Chinese made lenses.
- sell watch(es) to members here and don’t deliver, then take quite a while to “rectify” the situation (and only after Mods intervene).
- have people who supported you passionately in the beginning, then want nothing to do with you.

Sorry bro, I think it’s safe say that you’ve burnt any goodwill and have graduated to the “unsafe-to-deal-with-list” until proven otherwise.

As with all my other lists, I’m happy to revise my information if I see evidence to the contrary.

Back