• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Fake minute machine

And remember how bad the silver was to start this thread. It looked like the paint on the face had run. :)

I don't get that, most of the feedback is watches and even a MM in there, at $500+ at that.

Hi! I am not really sure there. Yes, the packaging and scratches are quite something however the dial is not really off. My MM lookss like this below and I assure you it can´t be a fake, as I purchased it when I worked for Oakley Icon in Switzerland which was the EMEA Headquarter and worked there for 3,5 years. FYI, I am selling off my collection so if you´re intersted in anything plese PM me. Thank you!View attachment 320717

View attachment 320718
Maybe you can meet the exchange requirements before you go to everyone trying to sell things?

Try posting in the ACTUAL exchange section?

Exchange Guidelines | Oakley Forum

Apologies, in the first place I was trying comment with some info on the authenticity of the watch, that I said I have 1 and it is available was to let that person know he/she can have 1 that is authentic. I am not trying to just sell something. If that is a problem, it won't happen again
Good luck. :D

Latest Posts

Back