• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Fake Oakley M Frame??

bandit.sunglasses

I should Work at Oakley
Hey All,
Was looking at getting a couple pairs of M Frames. The red pair is an m frame pro and the silver m frames are standard. I was wondering if you guys could tell me if these are real or not? The case they're on is real, but the colors seem off and I have no idea what color they are.. thanks!

20200514_200030.jpg

20200514_200046.jpg

20200514_200104.jpg

20200514_200126.jpg

The sunglasses look legit in those pics. The lighting makes it difficult to tell what colors they are. The Pro M Frame looks like Black Chrome (David Duval frame - the lenses in yours are different, obviously). Here's one I just found an old listing of... I can't tell if the red in the frame is lighting or something else.. more pics with better lighting would help.

The sunglasses look legit in those pics. The lighting makes it difficult to tell what colors they are. The Pro M Frame looks like Black Chrome (David Duval frame - the lenses in yours are different, obviously). Here's one I just found an old listing of... I can't tell if the red in the frame is lighting or something else.. more pics with better lighting would help.

I think you are right on the black chrome one.

Thank you for getting back to me. The seller described them as "maroon" in color but they seem like more of a chrome tint as well. I'll attach a few more pics

20200515_094649.jpg

20200515_094631.jpg

Bottom frame looks like pearl or white chrome but again, lighting and better pics would be helpful. Both desirable frames.
I attached more pics to a previous comment. They look really red to me and the seller described them as "maroon" but they look to me like they have a little chrome tint. Let me know what you think. Thanks.

Both look good to me. The pro appears to be a black chrome. I had a chance to buy one and they are sweet! I passed on them though. :(

Latest Posts

Back