• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Favorite pair of Holbrooks?

This order for me.

Goldbrook
Murasaki
SGH Matte Clear Ruby
STPL
Rio Olympic
Si Appocolypse
Woodgrain Tungsten
Bronze Decay with custom Ruby Polarized
Jupiter Camo
Shadow Camo
Si Cerakote
Deep Water
Matte black Fallout
Koston
Deuce Coupe
VR46
Ducati
Max Fear
MotoGP
SGH Positive Polarized
Sky Saphire
Moss custom chrome
Heaven/ Hell
Crystal Fade
Julian Wilson

Well more or less this order. some based on rare others based on beauty or both. But man, I love them.

Last edited:
This order for me.

Goldbrook
Murasaki
SGH Matte Clear Ruby
STPL
Rio Olympic
Si Appocolypse
Woodgrain Tungsten
Bronze Decay with custom Ruby Polarized
Jupiter Camo
Shadow Camo
Si Cerakote
Deep Water
Matte black Fallout
Koston
Deuce Coupe
VR46
Ducati
Max Fear
MotoGP
SGH Positive Polarized
Sky Saphire
Moss custom chrome
Heaven/ Hell
Crystal Fade
Julian Wilson

Well more or less this order. some based on rare others based on beauty or both. But man, I love them.

That's intense brother. Great list. Don't like any of the Shaun whites other than the gold brook eh?

Custom holbrooks are alway the best , my favorite chrome pairs ...some old pictures I have ...3 20151105_192404_zpsonzhpwxq.jpg20151105_192352_zpslfg1cl9x.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I definitely like the center chrome pair. I think those are great.. for some reason I keep selling mine lol..

That's intense brother. Great list. Don't like any of the Shaun whites other than the gold brook eh?
I started and just didn't stop. Lol. I suppose the matte clear and gold iridium with the monogram etched in the lens is pretty nice...or black frame gold trim should be in there too. Feels like they made so many of them it just killed it for me....but they should be in there beside that fact, for sure.

Latest Posts

Back