• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Favorite To Wear?!

Been rotating between my black fallout and Hawaii pair. Haven't been into Frogs for a long time, but lately I've been hooked.

Jupiter camos hands down
I too love the Jupiters with a passion, I just have a problem cracking open my bnib ones, I don't wanna scratch the lenses. They're so awesome.. I need to find a junker pair and just get some +red regular lenses some time.

I too love the Jupiters with a passion, I just have a problem cracking open my bnib ones, I don't wanna scratch the lenses. They're so awesome.. I need to find a junker pair and just get some +red regular lenses some time.
That is literally what I did, and now I try to wear the hell out if them

For me, my everyday is the super light all black Conduct, but for Frogs, it's the navy/red Lx with chrome iridium;)

I think my favorite pair to wear is my Shaun white polished black frames with 24k gold iridium lenses. But I was dailying the VW 24-306's Andre occasionally black wood grain Koston's.

I think my favorite pair to wear is my Shaun white polished black frames with 24k gold iridium lenses. But I was dailying the VW 24-306's Andre occasionally black wood grain Koston's.

Back