• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

First pair of Juliets

Thanks. Hopefully they don't, I need to cut back on spending for awhile. Unless, of course, another good deal comes up.

If you don't have other X Metal frames, you will soon want to know how others look, and eventually you end up with all of them. You have started down a slippery slope. ;)

If you don't have other X Metal frames, you will soon want to know how others look, and eventually you end up with all of them. You have started down a slippery slope. ;)
Trust me, I know, the slippery slope started when I bought my first pair of Oil Rigs. I have already wondered what the other X-metals are like and hopefully will end up with one of each style, but that won't be for awhile unless some killer deals pop-up.

Trust me, I know, the slippery slope started when I bought my first pair of Oil Rigs. I have already wondered what the other X-metals are like and hopefully will end up with one of each style, but that won't be for awhile unless some killer deals pop-up.

Says the man with a C Six. :behindsofa: