• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Flak Jacket XLJ Rootbeer

U

Username Hidden

Rootbeer Flak Jacket XLJ 24-901 8/10 condition - arms still have a bit of snappiness in the hinge, some fading to the center icon, some scuffs around. Fresh Rootbeer ear-sock kit + nose bombs w/ spares. Aftermarket Polarized Ruby Iridium lenses, there's a blemish to the outside right of R lens but it's covered when in frame - visual clarity is great, no serious scratches can be found. Spare beater lenses included, GIP lenses which are beat, good for... doing hoodrat thangs wid yur frendz? Aftermarket polarized grey lens has some lamination issue on the inside edge of each lens, can't notice it wearing them but they are there otherwise clarity is good.

Traded to @SpliceD

IMG_0460.JPG

IMG_0422.JPG IMG_0411.JPG IMG_0427.JPG IMG_0428.JPG IMG_0430.JPG IMG_0448.JPG IMG_0441.JPG IMG_0443.JPG $_57-2.jpg $_57-3.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
What brand aftermarket lenses are they?

Username Hidden said:
What brand aftermarket lenses are they?
I got them with a pair I bought from ebay seller trustsumi - he states' custom but he'd never disclose to me where/who makes them.

:bump: