• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

FMJ, Diamond Minute Machine and Hollow Point(s) - BIG TRADE vs. CAR

Gunn

I should Work at Oakley
Hi guys,
this is not a trade thread, it's just a thought and I would like to know if this, what I'm thinking about, could get reality one day.

I'm in Germany and I'm dreaming of a car since ages. A Buick Riviera 1971 GS. I would like to drive this car one day over here. The prices in Germany are 30000 Euro plus... for a good one. In America some of these survivors are still available for less. To grow funds for this dream I might sell my FMJ watch, my Minute Machine Diamond Dial and two Hollow Points on eBay if necessary. Probably some more X-Metal and rare stuff, if the car is that expensive and in great shape.

But as most of the users here are from America I think about about a straight trade. Probably someone knows one who's having one, or even own one by itself, of these and could handle the contact or taking care. No idea if that's working, but in the end I have watches (and sunglasses) and want a car. Why making eBay even richer when a trade could be possible.

Anyway. I don't know where this is leading to, but if don't don't shoot in the dark, I'll never hit that car. 😅

My heart's bleeding, when I see them rot away.

My heart's bleeding, when I see them rot away.

Hopefully someone buys and resurrects those.

Pic for attention only...
FB_IMG_1656341358120.jpg

I could of went and got that one in Minneapolis for you had I seen it sooner. Are you looking for something clean or whatever you can get your hands on?