• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

FMJ Ebay

What I was going to say was this seller looks as though he's playing several buyers against one another. Same story about backpacking etc. This has the potential to go very badly for anyone in person. I would not recommend that to anyone. Be forewarned.

What I was going to say was this seller looks as though he's playing several buyers against one another. Same story about backpacking etc. This has the potential to go very badly for anyone in person. I would not recommend that to anyone. Be forewarned.
it's shady

Don't be dumb and buy from that guy. I hope no one on here is that guilible to wire him several thousand dollars.

Please and thank you

The seller has told a number of stories to different buyers and has many signs of fraud. Stock photos? Why? Slightly out of focus images? Why? Demanding a wire transfer? Why? Requesting F&F? Why? Requiring a deposit? Why? I have an account and I've never bought or sold anything for two years? Why?

I'm out of town, I'm back packing. I'm entitled to use F&F because I'm not a business I'm an individual selling a personal item.

I'm a joke. If I were legit the watch would be sold by now. Everyone wants the item I'm selling but no one wants to deal with me.

The seller has told a number of stories to different buyers and has many signs of fraud. Stock photos? Why? Slightly out of focus images? Why? Demanding a wire transfer? Why? Requesting F&F? Why? Requiring a deposit? Why? I have an account and I've never bought or sold anything for two years? Why?

I'm out of town, I'm back packing. I'm entitled to use F&F because I'm not a business I'm an individual selling a personal item.

I'm a joke. If I were legit the watch would be sold by now. Everyone wants the item I'm selling but no one wants to deal with me.

Hahah dude your hilarious and eccentric. Either way; he's a dumb dumb. And I will personally beat a O forums ass if they fall for his tricks ;)