• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Formal Intro and Rookie Question(s)

Well I just pulled the trigger and made a partly impulse buy of some X Squared from the FeeBay. I saw them yesterday when I was browsing and I couldnt stop thinking about them. I actually was dreaming about them last night... (dang I am sick) So now the cure for my sickness will be to buy the carbon pair with sapphire lenses...

Here are some of the photos from the listing. I will probably post these and all the stuff I have bought the last few weeks in the What Did You Buy Today thread.View attachment 555316 View attachment 555317
I was actually watching those and almost pulled the trigger...very nice.

Now you know who pipee is :lol:.
I still recommend you not driving a honda though ;).......

You get use to it, apologies on the none sense though.

I think it’s easier to ask what do you collect??? Plastics or metals???

Most old gens xmetals has serial, i know some plastics do to, but a few.

Always use G and S since you’re new, although seldom frauds sells here, it’s safe to use g and s.

Hope that answers some of your questions.
G & S??

I am very impulsive so I tend to buy pretty shiny things with no rhyme or reason to a collection. So I dont really have a formal collection other than what I like to wear - and then when I see something badass. My bug was just reignited when I was looking for some new shades to go to Hawaii in.

Nope, I currently dont own any honda's. But I do have to admit that I had an old Accord that my wife's g'ma gave us and that little SOB ran until the bolts fell out

Well I just pulled the trigger and made a partly impulse buy of some X Squared from the FeeBay. I saw them yesterday when I was browsing and I couldnt stop thinking about them. I actually was dreaming about them last night... (dang I am sick) So now the cure for my sickness will be to buy the carbon pair with sapphire lenses...

Here are some of the photos from the listing. I will probably post these and all the stuff I have bought the last few weeks in the What Did You Buy Today thread.View attachment 555316 View attachment 555317

If you’re an avid collector go for the matching box vs the lose pairs, i think value wise it appreciate more. If you’re the wear type I guess the lose ones are fine.

G & S??

I am very impulsive so I tend to buy pretty shiny things with no rhyme or reason to a collection. So I dont really have a formal collection other than what I like to wear - and then when I see something badass. My bug was just reignited when I was looking for some new shades to go to Hawaii in.

Nope, I currently dont own any honda's. But I do have to admit that I had an old Accord that my wife's g'ma gave us and that little SOB ran until the bolts fell out

Hahahahah i mean when paying a seller here use goods and services via PayPal so there’s no worries on your part.

I was actually watching those and almost pulled the trigger...very nice.
WHOA! I saw there was 53 watchers on them and I was surprised they were still there when I woke up this morning. I kept telling myself 'well if someone else buys them then it wasnt meant for me'... But that was just the nonsense talking there. I knew I better get on it or regret it!

Thanks!

WHOA! I saw there was 53 watchers on them and I was surprised they were still there when I woke up this morning. I kept telling myself 'well if someone else buys them then it wasnt meant for me'... But that was just the nonsense talking there. I knew I better get on it or regret it!

Thanks!

Take em bro it’s a good price tbh

Latest Posts

Back