• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Found this eBay watch stand...

Hmm, OK, well thanks for the quick reply. I am probably going to buy some of the Oakley aluminum ones but I was curious to see how these ones were.

I debated in going this route and ended up just buying a watch case. I think it’s much easier to get the watches on and off a pillow vs these stands...I wear all of my watches so want easy access to them...
Just my opinion

I have a watch case for all my other non-oakley watches. I'm by no means a high end watch guy, but i saw these stands as a way to display my Oakley watches. Since i wear my GMT fairly regularly, i didn't see a need to necessarily display it. That's why my ballistic case serves as a display prop when i don't use it.

I debated in going this route and ended up just buying a watch case. I think it’s much easier to get the watches on and off a pillow vs these stands...I wear all of my watches so want easy access to them...
Just my opinion
Yeah I think I saw that in one of your photos. I was going to ask you about it but then forgot. I was thinking I would just keep mine in the case with my glasses - but I am sure it will be more of a hassle to take them off the stands, etc. But I am running out of space in my bedroom for things like oakley cases and watch boxes! I dont have a standard dresser to put a box on either, I use one of those armor closet things with some kind of french name.... :D

Yeah I think I saw that in one of your photos. I was going to ask you about it but then forgot. I was thinking I would just keep mine in the case with my glasses - but I am sure it will be more of a hassle to take them off the stands, etc. But I am running out of space in my bedroom for things like oakley cases and watch boxes! I dont have a standard dresser to put a box on either, I use one of those armor closet things with some kind of french name.... :D
Use the top of your wife’s dresser. She needs to know your Oakley items are higher on your list than she is...:D

Use the top of your wife’s dresser. She needs to know your Oakley items are higher on your list than she is...:D
Yeah that AINT gonna happen! I can already hear it now - her solution would be to STOP buying more "Oakley $#!T"

YES! thats it! I was just going to say that - she told me it was an armwire. hahahaha
Come on @trippledigitss get with it...the wife is suggesting an armoire? Go get one! My wife accupies 3/4ths of our bedroom. If she offers up any, and I mean any, space, I grab it quickly and don’t let go.

The only room I occupy completely is my office. Which is why my Oakley stuff is in there...

Back