• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Fresh Pick Ups

While on vacation I went on a hunt to get my buddy merc a surf deck garage rock.

And Merc's soon-to-be-and-paid-for-in-full garage rock
5a4e3a5u.jpg

Appreciate you helping me out Brett. Thanks for this.

3u3uvaqa.jpg
epu2ada9.jpg
yne5e5ub.jpg
be2e3uma.jpg

Snapped a couple quick pics of my Juliet Grail. I'm a big fan of ih purple and have been tempted by these since I was made aware of their existence.

Guess SJ is not completely dead... Ordered the polished black/ vr28 black ones today
Maine pickups two weeks ago polished grey smoke / Jade Flak xlj and polished navy/ vr 28 black flak xlj with white rubber switched to black

Fresh pickups polished black/ vr28 black SJ
Polished navy/ vr28 black Flak xl
Grey smoke/ jade flak xlj
That's what I was trying to say
The black vr 28 black Sj seems to be new even tho O said sj's were done a year ago

Last edited:
While on vacation I went on a hunt to get my buddy merc a surf deck garage rock. I ended up eventually finding one and in my travels came across a 20% off end of summer sale for a pair of skate deck brooks. I have one or two already but this one stuck out to me and I had to jump on it simply for how much more "distressed" it appeared than any others I've had.
I had a blast going through many nearby towns searching for skate and surf shops that were registered with Oakley in order to track down the elusive gr. It was quite an experience and me and my girl had a great day and a half sight seeing during the hunt.
zegave2y.jpg

And Merc's soon-to-be-and-paid-for-in-full garage rock
5a4e3a5u.jpg
Nice find!

Just curious - where did you vacation?

Latest Posts

Back