• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Friends And Family Extended

obiwan

Oakley Enthusiast
I stopped in the Prince Street NY O store last night, the sales associate was very helpful and offered up that the F&F sale had been extended and most items in the store were available for 25% off. I didn't have an invitation but scored the Fuel Cell Global for $150.

I just got three pairs from the artist series at under $100 each..no more glasses. even on sale. must resist this. aghhh :mad:

I just got three pairs from the artist series at under $100 each..no more glasses. even on sale. must resist this. aghhh :mad:

LOL! I know exactly what you mean, it's an ADDICTION!!! I dropped almost a G when I used the F&F coupon a few weeks ago :blink:.

LOL! I know exactly what you mean, it's an ADDICTION!!! I dropped almost a G when I used the F&F coupon a few weeks ago :blink:.

I didn't pick up much with it considering i could get cheaper shirts at the vault w/out coupon and it excluded frogskins so all i got was the Team USA Radar, Clear/Chrome holbrook for my mom, and a hat and socks for myself ^.^

Lucky Lucky!! What did you grab?!? pics please!!

Kozik Hijinx, Don Pendleton Fuel Cell, C100 Jupiter..ill post pics after the holidays I'm kinda busy right now.

Back