• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Friends And Family

Does anyone still have a code? I had one slip past me and since the Tailends weren't in any O-Store within reasonable distance of where I am, I think I'm gonna break down and order online.

A member was kind enough to send me a code a few days ago. I put some items in my cart right away and tried it and it worked, but I went back today to actually make my purchase and now it says the code is invalid. Very frustrating. Any ideas? Has this happened to anyone else?

I have everything in my cart ready to go. Would anyone else mind sending me a code?

Thanks in advance. Much appreciated.

My case was actually using my code for an order, then they cancelled by order due to my credit card hiccup. So i thought ok lets use paypal
So i asked if they can resend me another code so i can checkout online, they said NOt possible.
Bugger!

Lmao. This attracts new people and then bam they are gone forever.

This, the Revant lenses, the previous raffles...Hate to be a spoil sport, but really we got over 11,000 users registered and I'm sure I've never seen more than a couple hundred regularly post. With the raffles in particular I am irked by the stat padding of posts.

This, the Revant lenses, the previous raffles...Hate to be a spoil sport, but really we got over 11,000 users registered and I'm sure I've never seen more than a couple hundred regularly post. With the raffles in particular I am irked by the stat padding of posts.
I didn't want to be a Debbie downer. Same thing happened when I had a $25 gift card to glasses.com. His 3 replies on forum were all within the 1 thread and then bam nothing

I didn't want to be a Debbie downer. Same thing happened when I had a $25 gift card to glasses.com. His 3 replies on forum were all within the 1 thread and then bam nothing
I hear yall... I get slightly perturbed when some random gets the perks and never comes back.

uploadfromtaptalk1428076788238.jpg

I hear yall... I get slightly perturbed when some random gets the perks and never comes back.

View attachment 142182
I'm thinking I should make a post that I have a $100 gift card for Oakley that I never will use and want to sell for $20.....see how many people join then.

Wish there was a way to just shut off incoming PMs before I did it though. :p

Back