• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Friends And Family

I'm sorry to be so late to the party but if anyone has a F&F in store code I would greatly appreciate it. I bought several Tincan's and right now I'm on my second badman all bought at sunglass hut and all either defective or with something wrong with them so I'm heading to a Oakley store today to see if i have better luck.

Read more: 2015 Friends and Family Sale in March. | Page 12 | Oakley Forum

defective badmans!? interested to know what defects is churning outta factory?

Biggest defect is that the orbitals scrape the frames and strip off the finish. I had a pair of Madmans that did that, they ended up getting returned. Obviously a pretty big oops considering you're dropping $400 for a pair of shades. I've also heard about some pairs feeling very loose?

Biggest defect is that the orbitals scrape the frames and strip off the finish. I had a pair of Madmans that did that, they ended up getting returned. Obviously a pretty big oops considering you're dropping $400 for a pair of shades. I've also heard about some pairs feeling very loose?

Geeeee...come ON!! where are all the quality control... Oakley?!~!!!!
Is there a thread talking bout these defects of the new xmetals?

Yeah I've had two defective badman, the first had finish stripped off the orbital and the second had a speck on one of the lenses.

I also returned 2 Tincan carbons with defects also, the first had a lense that was severely loose and the other the one of the legs was twisted in a wired direction.

I ended up going to the O store yesterday and picked up a set of the sapphire and a set of the tungsten Badmans and last but not least a Tincan carbon in satin chrome the rep didn't offer the F&F but when I asked about it he said he would give it to me. With the discount I ended getting all three for less than I paid for the first two badmans I got thru sunglass hut.

Thanks guys

Many thanks to Vrexx for sending me a code. I built a custom pair of Flak 2.0s. Navy is the theme. :)

- Navy Blue Frame
- Navy Blue Earsocks
- Navy Blue Icons

Even got my last name etched into the lenses.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428151802.833166.jpg

I'd love to get a code if someone's still got one. I know I'm sort of new but the Jawbreakers are hitting me like crack cocaine. I tried them on yesterday as well.

I'll put the code to good use.

Thank you.

Does anyone have a code that will work on oakleyvault.com purchases that they are not going to use?

Thank You in advance.

Latest Posts

Back