• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Frog Fan From Philly

cmac

Oakley Beginner
Pennsylvania
Greetings all. Just joined and checking in from the Mid-Atlantic.

First started "rockin' the frogs" while in High School back in the early nineties (just dated myself). Went through about 10 other brands since and nothing ever felt like any sort of expression....

When I ran across a new pair of the Crystal Black/Emerald Frogs on the cheap, I jumped back in. Even though they ended up on my girlfriends face instead of mine, now I might have a problem.....

In 3 weeks, I went from the 1st pair to a quick 6. Thanks to the IRS for the money back to support the habit.

Glad to be here!

Greetings all. Just joined and checking in from the Mid-Atlantic.

First started "rockin' the frogs" while in High School back in the early nineties (just dated myself). Went through about 10 other brands since and nothing ever felt like any sort of expression....

When I ran across a new pair of the Crystal Black/Emerald Frogs on the cheap, I jumped back in. Even though they ended up on my girlfriends face instead of mine, now I might have a problem.....

In 3 weeks, I went from the 1st pair to a quick 6. Thanks to the IRS for the money back to support the habit.

Glad to be here!
Welcome to the forum

Finally a new member from PA! (Damned Canucks were taking over!)

Welcome to the community, and back to Oakley. Please stick around and contribute....and save your change...

:spiteful:

Go Eagles...

20170426_165347.jpg

Back