• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

FS: Oakley SI Splinter

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hey all. I've got a pair of Oakley Standard Issue Splinter's. They are Matte Black with Grey Polarized Lenses. I bought these awhile ago and haven't worn them. They've been sitting on my Oakley shelf for some time, and I feel that I should let them go. There do seem to be some wear and tear, even though they've been idle. The hinge has a little wear from being folded a few times on the inside. Just a little bit of paint coming off. The number seems to have also faded a little bit. Not really sure how that happened, but it's something I noticed. Also, the lenses have a tiny pinpoint bubble on the left side. I got these off of eBay and they said it was New With Defects, so I'm guessing that's what happened. Again, these, in my opinion, would be around 8.5/10. They are in great condition and haven't been worn. I just find myself picking up the Chrome Splinter's with VR28 BIP instead. I honestly don't even know how much I want to sell them for, but I'm ball parking around $120. I am very open to negotiate that price. If you have any questions, please let me know!

Kd2rY.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Hi, are the glasses still available?
would be interested.
cheers

Uhhhhh.... that was a post from almost 5 years ago @phatzo

oh... bummer... and $%& I had one exactly like these but got me stolen and looking for the same... if you or anyone on the forum have one and want to let go of it let me know.
black frame, and polarized would be what I am looking for.

thanks
cheers

Back