• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Fuel Cell Limited Edition Sunglasses?

No I'm stn51
Some forum members have different ebay names, but anyways, ive been trying to find a phobia lately. Looked for a while, refused to buy the one on ebay for 375. One of the other one i found was his at 300 for shades and bag. I offered him 250 he asked for 275 so i moved on. I google phobia and ran into an ad for 250 so i clicked on it and where did it lead me, you should know the answer. So i point out his google ad and he still insist on 275!

Some forum members have different ebay names, but anyways, ive been trying to find a phobia lately. Looked for a while, refused to buy the one on ebay for 375. One of the other one i found was his at 300 for shades and bag. I offered him 250 he asked for 275 so i moved on. I google phobia and ran into an ad for 250 so i clicked on it and where did it lead me, you should know the answer. So i point out his google ad and he still insist on 275!
Ok first of all I'm not a idiot I know what you meant, My eBay user ID is stn51. And i do not understand why you are commenting about the travel retail I got from him for way less than 275 btw, and somehow comparing it to you not getting a phobia for 250. Contact him and tell him it is listed for 250 and see what he says. He was very good to me, I offered him half of what he was asking, and he accepted it. So I don't understand what you are trying to point out. I don't see any link between the travel retail I have and your inability to purchase a phobia for 250. I don't think he is a bad person because he wants 275 for it. This is not at all the topic that was being discussed.

Ok first of all I'm not a idiot I know what you meant, My eBay user ID is stn51. And i do not understand why you are commenting about the travel retail I got from him for way less than 275 btw, and somehow comparing it to you not getting a phobia for 250. Contact him and tell him it is listed for 250 and see what he says. He was very good to me, I offered him half of what he was asking, and he accepted it. So I don't understand what you are trying to point out. I don't see any link between the travel retail I have and your inability to purchase a phobia for 250. I don't think he is a bad person because he wants 275 for it. This is not at all the topic that was being discussed.
1. Your not an idiot, i never thought you were.
2. Maybe your right, I probably should have posted this rant on another post.
3. You are the one who asked why when I was perfectly fine with not posting this so this post was more of a reply to what i thought was a question you asked me.
4. My reply was towards bapd, not you.
If i have anyway offended you im sorry. Maybe i still need to make strides when it comes to forum posting then. A good day to you sir!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417826979.074988.jpg

Back