• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Clear Oakley Gascan Lens Replacement?

Nice!! My optometrist is having my Carbon Juliet's custom fitted with my clear prescription lenses. Can't wait!! I'll get to wear my Juliet's every day, even to work in the slaughterhouse lol. They HAVE to be clear lenses tho because I'm a "Chiller Assessor" and I have to grade the quality of the meat before its sent into the room for boning out. (meat colour, fat colour etc) Any shaded lens will effect the true colour of the beef

Those Gascan look nice with clear lenses by the way!

Nice!! My optometrist is having my Carbon Juliet's custom fitted with my clear prescription lenses. Can't wait!! I'll get to wear my Juliet's every day, even to work in the slaughterhouse lol. Those Gascan look nice with clear lenses!

I had a pair of Plasma/ A/R Clear Juliets - they were sick! I've still always wanted to put clear lenses in my 24K X-Metal XX like the old RX picture Oakley.com had when they first started doing RX's!

Thanks! Didn't know they fit the same...much cheaper than buying a new frame AND iridium lenses for my TF3 if i ever get one...still would have to get a frame though -__-

I got a pair of Gascan with +red in them, sadly I let go of my TF3 before Nerd gave me the idea of putting the +red in them

Back