• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Get notifications

That feature becomes available once you sell fake oakleys. If you need anymore info, @Rick58 can help
This is nuts I took them off 2 days ago if people don’t like me and wanna have fun doing some deals screw it I have a couple handful of friends they know what I’m being to learn and have a nice collection

That feature becomes available once you sell fake oakleys. If you need anymore info, @Rick58 can help
Thought you were a friend you know me better than that I would never do anyone wrong a few stuck up for me I guess I’m black list well it’s been fun sorry
Kyle

Nothing to say about the fakes you posted, ticked off several people. There is a whole thread about it, don’t know if you seen it. One thing I will say about you, you’re a very polite and a giving person that is generous. You offered me a free set of icons recently on eBay. I didn’t take you up on the offer, but I greatly appreciated the gesture. I truly advise you not to post anymore fakes if you value your reputation, but I think it may be ruined at this point, just my opinion. Take care of yourself.

You were trying to sell a fake for over a couple hundred. Supposedly because you were trying to recover money you may have gotten swindled out of. So because you were taken advantage of, you were about to try see if you could do the same to someone else. But you were called out, and you stopped your listing. So all good now. 👍

You were trying to sell a fake for over a couple hundred. Supposedly because you were trying to recover money you may have gotten swindled out of. So because you were taken advantage of, you were about to try see if you could do the same to someone else. But you were called out, and you stopped your listing. So all good now.

I wouldn’t say ALL is good… but it’s heading in the right direction

Inflation is a bitch
29c60f5e718d472e69b893b2bab2f1bc.jpg

Nothing to say about the fakes you posted, ticked off several people. There is a whole thread about it, don’t know if you seen it. One thing I will say about you, you’re a very polite and a giving person that is generous. You offered me a free set of icons recently on eBay. I didn’t take you up on the offer, but I greatly appreciated the gesture. I truly advise you not to post anymore fakes if you value your reputation, but I think it may be ruined at this point, just my opinion. Take care of yourself.
I can’t Evan read the the thread I a a.beginner as an expensive hoppy it’s been fun I would not do anything to mislead mistreat or do bad to anyone. I put them on there and had fake from the beginning I took off 2 days ago it didn’t hurt anyone I was just going to sell not as Oakley or minutes just brand new red sunglasses fake oak let in heading and discripition I have a handful of good people that a couple stuck up for me this makes it really unfun I have about 300 pair of Oakley’s most NIB or Just New or few Preowned. I was really starting to learn from some really good people I call family. I guess I’m black listed well it’s been fun I’ll still keep in touch with the couple handful of friends. It suck I don’t Evan know what the thread says I try to open says not found thanks a took you as good people I was ready to pack those up and ship to you that’s because I treat others the way I wanna be treated
Thanks
Kyle

Back