• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Get notifications

The thread has been closed, but still can be read. Just keep scrolling down and you’ll see it.300 pairs of Oakleys, are they authentic?

You were trying to sell a fake for over a couple hundred. Supposedly because you were trying to recover money you may have gotten swindled out of. So because you were taken advantage of, you were about to try see if you could do the same to someone else. But you were called out, and you stopped your listing. So all good now. 👍
No that’s not true please don’t believe everything you hear I put fake from the start I told people the are still nice Brand New glasses but fake I’m truly sorry I’m not type person to do something like that I would never do anyone wrong so I’m black list cause one person got upset and took to next level so be it I made some really nice friends (family) that I was learning from I have about 300 pair all in NIB(150) mint 100 and excellent condition 50 it’s fine
Take care to bad had to meet like this

The thread has been closed, but still can be read. Just keep scrolling down and you’ll see it.300 pairs of Oakleys, are they authentic?
It’s all good half came from Goldberg but I don’t need to prove anything! It’s not fun anymore at the minute

Back