• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Get notifications

Either that or he listed it as a JPM after he bought it. Looks like he still has the original conversation though so should be easy to prove/disprove
He is not saying. Probably got scammed on that deal too.
And Seller got nuked for scamming.

He is not saying. Probably got scammed on that deal too.

Maybe but that still doesn’t make sense bc the OP said he has 3 legit JPMs earlier in this thread. I don’t know how you wouldn’t be able to tell it’s not the same frame color way. White chrome and FMJ look vastly different

Maybe but that still doesn’t make sense bc the OP said he has 3 legit JPMs earlier in this thread. I don’t know how you wouldn’t be able to tell it’s not the same frame color way. White chrome and FMJ look vastly different

That will remain a mystery.

We all live and (hopefully) learn @Kyle1976

Please destroy those fakes and rejoin your Oakley Forum family.

You have dented your reputation but you are still an O-Bro.

Dust yourself off and move on.

We all live and (hopefully) learn @Kyle1976

Please destroy those fakes and rejoin your Oakley Forum family.

You have dented your reputation but you are still an O-Bro.

Dust yourself off and move on.
I did bro any want some frames lol the lenses were perfect!! It’s been better I sincerely apologize and we all got stuff off our mind I think they understand I’m the good person they thought I was. I’m learning. Thank you J the D have nice Sunday

I did bro any want some frames lol the lenses were perfect!! It’s been better I sincerely apologize and we all got stuff off our mind I think they understand I’m the good person they thought I was. I’m learning. Thank you J the D have nice Sunday
@J the D

Back