• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Gold juliets for sale or trade towards R1

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
Hey everyone, I just wanted to give an update. My daughter's uncle came to visit me at the hope lodge yesterday and brought my mail from Knoxville and check out what came in :) I just want to say thank you again to everyone that donated I really cant express how much it means to me to see first hand how much support and generosity there is from the individuals of this forum. I personally cant wait until I beat this leukemia and get to be on the giving end once again. I also want to say a special thanks to @Serturbo for getting the ball rolling with the idea of all pitching together and @htrap2294 for supplying these R1s they are awesome :) thank you all once again I will wear them proudly :cool-33::drinks:

View attachment 532524

They look bad ass on you bro.

Keep kicking that things ass!

Some people reacted to this post.
Awesome man! They look great on you.
Stay strong!

Glad to see it all came together they look great on you bro! Keep strong, keep fighting. Get back home soon.

Prayers coming your way for a speedy recovery! Nice R1 :cool-20:

Amazing R1’s, great look, glad to see the update!

They look FLY man! Hoping for a speedy recovery!

^^^^^never selling!!!^^^^^

8D7CF849-13EA-43A3-A070-9F5CBE582EA8.jpeg
Username Hidden said:
^^^^^never selling!!!^^^^^
Hey Drew,

Missed all this... read every post and your bravery n determination got my chin in a bit of a wobble bud. Keep fighting the good fight bro!

Can you PM me your address and I will post you out a full set of R1 Jordan rubbers so you can maintain Parths frame in future when needed? Will come from England (UK) so will take a few days...

All the best, J

Looking good bro, glad you got them. Keep up the fight and keep the faith:drinks:

Hey drew... so glad we all could give you a little comfort in your time of struggle .. keep fighting my man and beat that cancer into remission sir!!