• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Good Aftermarket Juliet/x Squared Lenses

jiveSEVEN

I Should Work at Oakley...
Denver, CO
Does anyone use any aftermarket lenses for their metals? I've seen Linegear lenses and they are pretty pricey, even pricier than the official oakley lenses. They look cool as hell though. Anyone have experience with any of these?

does anyone know if lens from walleva on ebay any good?
i like their lens and earsocks combo but im afraid they might not offer good quality lens..
someone please leme know...

VL and Exovista make decent lenses. When I did own a Juliet a year ago, I replaced the lenses with Exovista Ice lenses. Only complaint was that they smudged up a LOT. May be different now since its been more than a year. They were also thinner I think...Line Gear may be good though since its from Japan! Really pricey!

does anyone know if lens from walleva on ebay any good?
i like their lens and earsocks combo but im afraid they might not offer good quality lens..
someone please leme know...

I saw those too but I'd stay away, they seem too cheap!

VL and Exovista make decent lenses. When I did own a Juliet a year ago, I replaced the lenses with Exovista Ice lenses. Only complaint was that they smudged up a LOT. May be different now since its been more than a year. They were also thinner I think...Line Gear may be good though since its from Japan! Really pricey!

Yea I had VL before never tried Exovista....Linegear lenses look tempting though hmm...

I have Walleva and VL lenses, I like the VL lens colors more than Walleva (green against green, red against red). I will say that either company's lenses are noticeably thinner than the OEM lenses, so I doubt they have the protection that Oakley is known for, but for me (non-Military/police/fire), they're a great alternative. The colors are just as vivid (IMO), and significantly cheaper, but I don't know how the longevity of the lenses are, as I've only started recently purchasing the aftermarket stuff. I plan on buying some more lenses for my other X-metals as funding permits.

On a side note, I have a couple of pairs of Samvette's for my Half and Flak Jackets, they're also nice. I'm considering purchasing some Samvette's for my Radars.

Back