• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Good people doing great things. (What our forum is all about)

Okay, I had a pair of XX TiO2s about 7 years ago, I absolutely loved them but had a baby on the way and sold them for pretty cheap. Since then, Ive bought cheaper O matter frames like flak, fast, split jackets, and recently purchased Carbon Shifts. Well I am a Law Enforcement officer, and even one on the water, so polarized glasses are important to me.
Well yesterday, my patrol boat was taking on water, and while in a panic to get it out of the water my carbon shifts went in the drink. About 70ft of water. The marina owner said he might have a diver out in a few weeks. Well before I attempt to find a good deal on some more. I wanted to check here and see if anyone had a nice pair of Juliets, XS, or XXs for sale. Im not looking, well cant afford a mint $450-600 pair. Thats why im looking for a pair that is def used (scratches not an issue) and has a decently tight frame. Because im not going to shelf them, they will be used DAILY. anyone has anything, hit me up. Thank you guys and girls!

Greetings from Knoxville! I did a lot of criminal defense up in the 8th JD before my current job. Not sure if I ever met you, but I really only did child support defense in Scott Co. so our paths probably didn't cross much. But I bet I know a few of your co-workers :) I will say the TWRA guys up there work their butts off to protect our streams, lakes and wildlife, so what you all are doing to help this guy out is pretty awesome! Let me know if I can help out in any way. Sending Beast a PM.

Greetings from Knoxville! I did a lot of criminal defense up in the 8th JD before my current job. Not sure if I ever met you, but I really only did child support defense in Scott Co. so our paths probably didn't cross much. But I bet I know a few of your co-workers :) I will say the TWRA guys up there work their butts off to protect our streams, lakes and wildlife, so what you all are doing to help this guy out is pretty awesome! Let me know if I can help out in any way. Sending Beast a PM.

Nice to meet another fellow TN dweller. Greetings from the other side of the state. (Memphis if my name didnt already point it out enough haha.)

So I'm "special" to you?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSzLFiqq-k2kmkMJyHcZLc2WsSYI-I20yN5yWaR13PKZ7rT-Rf7.jpg

:focus:

Latest Posts

Back