• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Good Things Happen To Good People

Well..... @Beardo0628 is getting another famous mention. I promised to let him know first but I couldn’t resist. Knowing my love for an XX Twenty he had a pair he said needed some Love and they showed up in the mail.....not just a beater pair.....in a microbag......in a friggin vault!!!!!!!!!!! I offered to pay or at least pay for shipping but he refused. Greatest guy I can’t Thank you enough :):):). I don’t know which I’m more excited about. I don’t have a vault like this....well....I do now!!!!!

B9A54A65-F089-42FB-B3E3-F9B15DC91589.jpeg
7B11AB10-2882-4C43-BEC0-BB9A2304C6E4.jpeg

This is the best place! Thank you so much @Beardo0628 !!!! You are one of a kind.

Well..... @Beardo0628 is getting another famous mention. I promised to let him know first but I couldn’t resist. Knowing my love for an XX Twenty he had a pair he said needed some Love and they showed up in the mail.....not just a beater pair.....in a microbag......in a friggin vault!!!!!!!!!!! I offered to pay or at least pay for shipping but he refused. Greatest guy I can’t Thank you enough :):):). I don’t know which I’m more excited about. I don’t have a vault like this....well....I do now!!!!!

View attachment 412833 View attachment 412834
This is the best place! Thank you so much @Beardo0628 !!!! You are one of a kind.
Seriously. How big is this guy's heart? Just a month ago, @Beardo0628 sent me the best hatchet wire, ever....the Ducati!

That is freaking awesome!!!!

That's awesome but why does it say guest for you and why cant I reply to our PM???

They finally made to you. I’m glad that you like them, now make them look beautiful again. Enjoy!

Not as big as yours ;)
Considering @beado0628's has to be about the size of a small country, that means a lot. Thanks bro. You know that I'll always be a big fan of @Wicked, the man who has proven that he puts his money where his mouth is (I got a new avatar, because I wanted to show off the hat, I call "The Beast").

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back